Friday, February 22, 2008

The Roots tour: Pittsburgh

Aunt Joanne and Uncle Paul and I escaped from wintery weather to the Chihuly exhibit at Phipps conservatory. The conservatory was an island of greenery (away from the snowy outdoors) mixed in with the glass art work. Each of the glass installations seemed to spring directly from nature- while appearing alien at the same time.




















The roots tour: this was the first home owned by my grandparents (correct me if I'm wrong!) Many of the houses in the south side of Pittsburgh are brick and stone.






House #2. Photo taken with permission of current residents. House #2 and 3 were built by my grandfather.
















House #3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.